sandals grande antigua
St. Johns, Antigua & Barbuda
The world’s most romantic resort!
At eleven world-class restaurants, a global team of master chefs caters to your endless culinary cravings. From the fiery island dishes of Eleanors and the stir-fry drama of an Emperor’s Feast, to the heart-warming Italian cuisine of Mario’s, passions of the palate are served to absolute perfection. And whether you like it spicy, tangy, zesty or sweet… in stunning settings that are on-the-beach casual or white-gloved chic, Sandals Grande Antigua has your mood-of-the-moment covered.
- Set on Antigua’s best beach
- Two unique village experiences
- The Six-Star, All-Suite Mediterranean Village
- The authentic seaside Caribbean Grove
- Exotic Rondoval Suites-in-the Round
- 7 bars serving unlimited premium liquors
- Butler Service included in top-tier suites
- Voted the World’s Leading Honeymoon Resort
- Luxury Ocean Villa One Bedroom Suites
- 11 specialty restaurants for unlimited dining
- Red Lane® Spa (optional)
- 6 pools with the Eastern Caribbean’s largest
- Unlimited land & water sports + scuba diving
- 5,000 sq. ft. conference & banquet facilities
- Free non-stop round trip airport transfers
- Free Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas
Cindy Taylor – Sandals Grande Antigua
Video Duration: 8:27
Join host Cindy Taylor on this tour of Sandals Grande Antigua Resort & Spa. Of all the most beautiful places on earth, only Sandals Grande Antigua has earned the title of “The World’s Most Romantic Resort.” Filled with the authentic charm of the islands in The Caribbean Grove, along with the style and worldly sophistication in the Mediterranean Village – you get two resorts in one!
Sandals Resorts Grande Antigua
Video Duration: 6:08
Voted the “World’s Most Romantic Resort”, year after year, Sandals Grande Antigua offers you the best of two worlds-the authentic Caribbean and the stylish Mediterranean-in one legendary all-inclusive vacation. Set on Antigua’s best and most famous beach, Dickenson Bay, the resort’s charming seaside garden oasis known as the Caribbean Grove is graced by meandering pathways, majestic palms and cooling Trade winds.